Microsoft starts E3 2014 and they're message was clear this time around - There will be games on Xbox One. They didn't waste a single minute on anything else. The Xbox team behind Phil Spencer just went up there and showed all the titles we can expect from Xbox One. What was presented? Here's a summary of what went down.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare gameplay demo
Forza Horizon 2 on 1080p. Out September 30
Dragon Age Inquisition trailer
Assassin's Creed: Unity Gameplay Demo. 4 player co-op campaign revealed
Sunset Overdrive trailer and Sunset Overdrive gameplay demo. Game out on October 28
New Dead Rising 3 DLC - Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix
Fable Legends gameplay reveal - 4 player co-op, with one player as the villain/dungeon master
Project Spark, Conker joins the project
Ori and the Blind Forest announced
Halo: Master Chief Collection announced for Xbox One - Out November 11
Makers of Limbo reveal their new game - Inside, coming first on Xbox One
New Tomb Raider announced - Rise of the Tomb Raider, out 2015
Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt Open-World gameplay demo
Phantom Dust revealed for Xbox One
Tom Clancy's The Division gameplay demo. Xbox One players will receive exclusive DLC content
Platinum Games announce Xbox One Exclusive - Scalebound
New Crackdown announced for Xbox One to close the show
-ID @ Xbox, Microsoft's indie side strengthened.
- Halo: Night fall TV Series currently shooting.
- Halo: Master Chief Collections comes with access to Halo 5: Guardians beta that's coming this holiday.
- The Halo: Master Chief Collection is quite different from other collections. You have all 4 games remastered in one disc, with the ability to create playlists mixing missions from other Halo games (Example - Do the last mission of Halo 1, then next mission on the playlist can be Halo 4's 4th mission)
- Dance Central: Spotlight and Fantasia: Music Evolved announced. Digital only distribution, out this fall
-Xbox One players to get premiere content for Dragon Age Inquisition
-DLC for Evolve comes first on Xbox One
- Forza 5 users get a free course - the Nürburgring
That's Microsoft's press conference in a nutshell. What do you think? We consider this the best conference from them in years. More of our impressions on a future post as well as our E3 coverage episode on the TMG Podcast.