FIFA is serious business. Players that want to test their game with the best FIFA 18 players in SouthEast Asia has a chance to do so in the Virtuelle Bundesliga South East Asia Qualifier. This tournament will be held in Malaysia.
Here's what you need to know:
- The Virtuelle Bundesliga SEA Qualifier is open to all FIFA 18 players on PlayStation 4 platform residing in South East Asia.
- Registration is open to 256 individuals residing in ASEAN countries from now until 31st January 2018. Successful registrants will be notified latest by 5th February. 8 seeded players will be invited to the Main Event where they will meet the top 8 from the open qualifier in the playoffs.
- Players will only be allowed to use Bundesliga teams and players during the tournament. FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) will be used for the grand finals in Germany. More tournament details here.
- Participants will receive exclusive Bundesliga merchandise, while the top 4 players will take home a share of the MYR6,000.
- Selected matches will be broadcasted live on eGG Network.
- The qualifier will be held at Battle Arena, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia’s latest premium esports arena, on 10 - 11 February 2018.
Registration is free but again, slots are limited and will be open only until the last day of January.