Looks like Treyarch is still at it with Call of Duty: Black Ops content with the official announcement of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles.
The Black Ops community has been hearing rumors of something Zombies related for awhile now but Jason Blundell, Treyarch’s co-studio head, drops by Youtuber JCBackfire house to make the official announcement. The video above came up on COD Zombies' Reddit to release all the details about this package.
Here's what Zombies Chronicles will include:
- 3 maps from Call of Duty®: World at War: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt and Shi No Numa
- 4 maps from Call of Duty®: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-la and Moon
- 1 map from Call of Duty®: Black Ops II: Origins
- Takeo and Richtofen Calling Cards
- Dempsey and Nikolai Calling Cards
- Zombies Heroes Animated Calling Cards
- Limited Edition Camouflage Tin Can
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles comes out on PlayStation 4 first on May 16. A livestream containing more details about Zombies Chronicles will happen on May 8.
For more information about Zombies Chronicles, or the history of Zombies mode(because it's somewhat connected) in general, check this out.