NieR: Automata is a special game. A game that has a series of unique elements, making it a game we suggest picking up during the summer. But for those that want more out of the game, the first piece of DLC has been revealed. It's called "3C3C1D119440927", catchy name, I'd say. But what's in the DLC? Well, check out Gamespot's gameplay footage of the DLC in action below.
Yes, if you are worthy, you'll face off against Yosuke Matsuda, CEO of Square Enix, and Platinum Games CEO Kenichi Sato at the coliseum. Why? Just go with it.
Aside from the battle against the CEOs, 3C3C1D119440927 will feature new sub-quests that unlock various bonuses. Here's what you can earn from the added content:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, Nier: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S, and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players' jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2's hair
- Masks with unique "on equip" effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
No release date or price was given, the only thing that we know is that it's coming soon on the PlayStation 4 and PC versions.