Arenanet stays consistent with the monthly content updates, this month gets a trailer
Since Guild Wars 2 was released, Arenanet has kept its promise of releasing new content for players every month. For the month of Feb, they keep that promise rolling by releasing a trailer to show the new content for this month - Guild Missions.
The content this February is coming on February 26. The big feature is the addition of Guild Missions, giving guilds something to do together. Doing these missions give the guild merits, which can be used to unlock new perks and banners for the guild to use. There will be five mission types on release:
- Guild Bounty – Your guild is tasked with tracking down and capturing various targets for the Orders. These people are wanted for a variety of reasons and have all sorts of tricks up their sleeves to resist arrest!
- Guild Trek – Think you know Tyria? Well the Tyrian Explorer’s Society has a challenge for you! Find the list of locations before time runs out.
- Guild Challenge – These challenges leverage our existing event system but are specifically geared to require multi-group, coordinated play to succeed. So gather your guild and see if you’re up to the challenge!
- Guild Rush – Test your skills with a mad dash over harrowing terrain, traps, and other hidden dangers. Just remember, there’s safety in numbers!
- Guild Puzzle – It’s a puzzle and a jumping challenge all in one! This mission type requires multi-group coordination as well as individual jumping skills to get to the treasure at the end.
Guild Wars 2 on sale until February 25
To top it all off, the digital copy and digital deluxe copy of the game is 30% off until the 25th. if you ever though of getting the game, now is the best time.
I was an avid player for the first three weeks of Guild Wars 2, but with the many games releasing that year, I had to stop playing to give time for other games. But thanks to the constant updating from ArenaNet, there's always something new to check out, making it very easy for me to log in after a long break. I loved the game already as is, and adding the free content every month makes it even worth the investment.
[Source: Guild Wars 2 site]