E3 2011: Ubisoft Press Conference Highlights!
Ubisoft's Press Conference was actually tolerable this year. No more Lazer tag announcements or a lengthy talk from James Cameron would put you to sleep. They gave us what we wanted and it's the games. But if only they put a lid on that damn host they had, jesus can't Ubisoft get a less annoying host? well at least their learning....sorta. Check out the highlights of this Press Conference now! quite the nice game reveals.
- Rayman Origins announced. Live Demo was shown.
- Driver San Francisco announced but with only a trailer revealed.
- Farcry 3 unveiled with a lengthy Live demo of its new game engine and gameplay.
- Brothers in Arms: The Furious 4 announced. Trailer only shown.
- The Adventures of TinTin was announced. Game is said to be connected with the CG movie being created by Steven Speilberg and Peter Jackson,these big names are said to be included in this game's development. A gameplay trailer was shown.
- More footage on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. A live demo was presented revealing that you can play the Campaign game with four players.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Online announce. A PC only online game free of charge, only a trailer showing gameplay footage was shown.
- Trackmania 2 announced. Trailer was only shown.
- Raving Rabbits: Alive & Kicking announced. A Kinect game that uses augmented reality. You pretty much kick Raving rabbits right from your living room and play with up to four players. Will be out on Nov 8, 2011.
- Just Dance 3 announced. Will be supported each motion controller, the PS Move, Kinect and the Wii controller. Will be out on October of 2011.
- Rocksmith announced. A game guitar hero-ish game but with the ability to actually make you learn how to use a guitar. Really cords with a real guitar. Coming Fall of 2011.
- And Ubisoft ends with a bang, Assassin's Creed: Revelations makes an appearance. An impressive CG trailer was shown then right after a Live Demo of the game.
Well this was certainly better than last years boring Press Conference. They had a lot of nice game announcements but spent too much time with those weird presentations about what games were in the past. It was Ubisoft's 25th anniversary so they tried to make something.......errr different but just got me annoyed because of their Mr. Caffeine host Aaron Priceman. It's good to see Farcry 3 is coming, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier looks pretty good and Rayman get's a new game which is cool. Assassin's Creed: Revelations, well it just looks similar to each Assassins Creed game since 2 so I wasn't that impressed. I'm sure your all excited for the next one.
Here's a link to the Press Conference to watch it yourself - http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/ubisoft-e3/